It has been 6 months since I finished a model… but this one’s in the books! It has an Air Force camouflage pattern but Navy weathering. The major decals are my own design and all the little data stencils come from the kit. To make it more detailed I replaced the kit’s seat with a 1/32 scale resin ejection seat from an F/A-18C Hornet and resin wheels from two different scale F-4 Phantoms.
To see the gallery, follow the picture link below:
I’ve completed the Core Fighter! I’ve updated the WIP with the rest of the In-Progress report for the Core Fighter. Follow the picture link to see how I finished the Core Fighter:
This is one of the largets projects I’ve ever put together and will be a 2-Part Diorama Featuring 2 heavily-modified Master Grade G-Fighters, 1 U.C. Hardgraph Core Fighter and several Hardgraph figures. I started work on it over a year ago but it’s been shelved once and I keep bouncing around to different parts of the project so no single part of it is complete yet. Still, it seemed like I was really overdue to post an update on my site so I decided to sum up the work so far.
Click the picture link below to travel to the report: