Well, the lawn is done for now. It will need more work, but I want the grass that is growing to grow in before I do any more to it. But then we started on the pool. About a $1000 later it’s more or less ready to swim in.
As far as the GM, I’ve been working but not posting, so here’s the latest. I finished detailing the gun:
And have built a bayonet to go underneath it, I forgot to take a picture when it was closer to done:
Since I was including the gatling gun arms from the NT-1, I had an idea to change one into a beam saber, so I cut off the tab for the gun and placed a ring to be a receptacle for the beam saber:
And cut down a beam saber to fit inside:
Since then I’ve just been detailing the model up. I’ve been scribing some panel lines and cutting out lame plastic detail to replace it with better stuff.